Custom Shaped Mini Magnets
Custom Shaped Signs Distinguish Your Brand
There is nothing wrong with the standard square and rectangular shaped signs you see every day. But if you want a sign that truly stands out from the competition consider getting your sign cut to a custom shape.
Scroll down to learn about reasons to use a custom shaped sign, materials to make them with, and check out examples of signs we have made that are cut to custom shapes.
Give us a shout if you want to get customized suggestions on ways to use ornate shapes, decorative borders, and 3D elements for your signs.
How to Add a Custom Shape to Your New Sign
Adding a shape to your online order is easy!
When you are in Checkout and are in the section for Sign Options simply scroll down to Cutting Options and check the box for Cut to Custom Shape.
If you use our online quote request form just add a note in the sign options comment box.
Of course, you can also call us at 1-800-899-6272, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a chat.Get a No Risk, Free Quote
Cut-to-Shape Signs Reinforce Your Branding
Use your sign to express your business's personality.
- Use a sign in the shape of your logo or mascot to make an impression.
- Showcase your product by recreating it as a sign.
- Let an ornate or decorative silhouette enhance your sign design.
- Bring a bit fun and excitement with elements that extend past the sign's borders.
- Make additional information stand out by highlighting it with an extruding sign section.
- Increase your corporation's visibility with a custom look.
Lots of Material Choices Available
- Acrylic: a versatile material available clear or customizable with unlimited colors. Available finishes include glossy, frosted, matte, brushed gold, and brushed silver.
- Aluminum: a long-lasting, durable, and lightweight material. Aluminum is great for outdoor use because it is very weather-resistant.
- Coroplast: a popular lightweight roadside sign material. For best results use simple shapes on custom shaped coroplast signs.
- Decals: a great way to stick a custom sign right to your walls, windows, or vehicles.
- Dibond: a water-proof material made of a plastic core between two sheets of aluminum. Dibond is both lightweight and strong.
- Dura-wood: a material well suited to wall mounted signs, smaller post mounted signs and hanging signs. Dura-wood is rot-proof and highly tolerant of extreme weather conditions.
- HDU: a naturally lightweight and waterproof material. HDU is great for sandblasting into unique, dimensional signs.
- Magnets: a classic way to add a removable message to a metal surface. Magnetic signs are available in square, rectangle, oval, and circle shapes as well as custom shapes. However, for vehicles traditional shapes work best - if you want a custom shape please call customer service at 1-800-899-6272 to see if the shape you want will work for your application.
- Cast Metal Plaques: a dignified and durable material. Cast metal plaques are a common design choice for memorials and landmarks - or anywhere you'd like a classic look.
- PVC: a lightweight, easy to mount, plastic material with a satin finish. PVC is a great indoor sign material that is more resistant to impact than acrylic.
- Sandblasted Redwood: a luxurious wood well suited to both indoor and outdoor signs. By sandblasting it your sign achieves a high-quality textured and dimensional look that highlights the natural grain of the wood.
- Vinyl Letters and Graphics: an easy to install material that can be printed in unlimited colors. Vinyl can be cut to the shape of your fonts and graphics to provide a custom design.
- 3D Letters: made of many materials 3D letters can be mounted individually or affixed to a custom shaped sign for a dynamic look.
Custom shaped signs are certainly a good way to attract more attention - and that's the whole point of having a sign! Please feel free to contact us at any time for more information, recommendations for adding flair to your sign, or a custom shape you dont see. Customer service is available at 1-800-899-6272, through LiveChat in the bottom corner of the site, or via email at email@example.com.
Get a Quote Today
Please allow 1 business day for us to get back with you.
You can now upload art files to your account:
View Our Custom Shaped Signs Examples
Product Information for Custom Shaped Signs
Learn more about getting materials cut to shape in the videos below. If you have any questions or find that your issues are not addressed in these videos please feel free to contact us at 1-800-899-6272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always glad to assist with any of your sign needs.