Custom Vinyl Letters and Graphics
Without a doubt vinyl graphics are one of the most popular materials for custom signage. Vinyl can be applied to nearly any of our sign materials or purchased on its own for applying in many ways.
We have vinyl available for applying to vehicles (including cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, and boats), walls, and windows.
Unlimited colors and photo quality graphics are available and any design can be cut to shape for a custom display.
- Vehicle Graphics
- Wall Graphics
- Window Graphics
- Overlaying on other sign materials
Anyone Can Express Themselves with Easy-to-Install Graphics
Vinyl letters and graphics are applied flat to store front windows and doors, cars, trucks, boats and walls. You've seen them a million times in shop windows, on company cars, and even as home decor!
There's a BIG secret most sign companies don't want you to know: you don't need to pay a professional installation fee to achieve a professional look. These companies don't tell you just how easy it is to install them yourself. Instead, they charge you for an unnecessary application service.
With every vinyl lettering order you'll receive our vinyl application kit and easy, step-by-step instructions. You can watch our online "how-to" video guides that explain in detail every single step in the process so your graphics look professionally applied.
You'll also get our "Goof Proof" Do-It-Yourself Guarantee that states, "If you mess up one letter or even the whole set, we'll send you the replacement vinyl letters you need absolutely free of charge. In fact, we'll even pay the extra shipping costs!"
All of this makes applying lettering and graphics yourself easy and worry-free! Between our already competitive prices and the money you'll save by applying them yourself, you will save close to 70% by purchasing from TheSignChef!
Often used for:
- Fleet Trucks
- Advertising Displays
- Custom Vehicles
- Home Decor
The Sign Chef Video Library
Choosing vinyl letters and graphics doesn't have to be intimidating. These videos will teach you the difference between vinyl letters and decals and how exactly they are produced. We like to provide our clients with all the information they need to make the right choice for their business or promotion.
How We Produce Vinyl Letters and Graphics
Vinyl Letters vs Decals - Part 1
Vinyl Letters vs Decals - Part 2
Vinyl Application-Unique Use for Vinyl
Here are the key points to know:
- Available in a wide range of colors and virtually any design.
- It has a shiny, satin finish.
- Vinyl comes pre-spaced and ready to apply.
- You can save about 70% by applying the vinyl letters and graphics yourself.
- With simple instructions, you can readily achieve professional results.
- Also available in perforated window vinyl (Perf).
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- You can get Vinyl Letters and Graphics from TheSignChef.com in any size - don't be constrained by the size limits set by other companies.
- However, we do not recommend vinyl graphics and letters under 1/8".
- Letters and graphics at this size are difficult for your customers to see.
- Plus, at such a small size the vinyl can easily tear.
- The most popular sizes available for custom Vinyl Letters and Graphics are as follows:
- 6" x 12"
- 10" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 18" x 24"
- 18" x 39"
- 24" x 30"
- 24" x 36"
- 48" x 96"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Reflective Colors
- Graphics on Clear Vinyl
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online pricing tool instantly calculates the exact price.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for all indoor and outdoor graphics is free for orders within the continental US greater than $125 for ground and greater than $400 for freight.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from nearly any color.
- You can even choose a reflective color.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
We custom cut more shapes than any other sign company!
- We can custom cut to any shape - logos, letters, or other decorative flouishes.
- We can fit your logo and information into one of the shapes below or cut a more unique shape just for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
"How rapidly can you make a Custom Vinyl Letters for someone?"
Fast. As soon as you approve the finished graphic on the internet, your order will go right into production andship within just 24-48 hours!
Huge orders and special requests normally dispatch within 3-7 normal business days. If your order is time sensitive, please authorize the precise turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
"Could you assist me with a rush order?"
We'd be happy to!
We are well furnished with product and personnel to handle rush orders. We'll do everything in our power to get your vinyl lettering to you when it's needed!
"Can I get personalize an order online with any graphic I want?"
You can get pretty much any design or color scheme you can think of.
"What is your minimum order?"
The minimum order is just one!
"Do you feature any quantity discounts for Custom Vinyl Lettering?"
We sure do!
The more you buy at once, the less each and every one will cost. Put your company branding on multiple locations, a whole fleet of trucks, or every door and window at your office for a more cost-effective price!
"What if my order arrives with a defect... what can be done?"
If your order contains manufacturing defects, please call Customer Support via Live Chat or phone us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects fit into our Workmanship Guarantee, so we will replace your sign at no cost.
If you try to get us after business hours, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you after business hours resume.
If anything happens during your installation process it's ok - it's covered in our "Goof Proof" guaruntee. If you made a mistake during installation we'll send you out a replacement free of charge - please just let us know.