Artwork Submission Guides
Accepted File Formats
Illustrator files: .ai, .eps and .pdf
Photoshop files: .tiff, .psd, .eps, .png and .jpg
Please note: All fonts should be outlined.
Artwork should be created in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. If using another program, artwork must be saved as a .pdf or .eps file. For raster images, please send both layered and flattened images whenever possible. Layered images allow our Art Department to make necessary alterations if needed.
- .pdf, .eps, .ai, .psd, .tiff, .png and .jpg
- Embedded or linked (must include all linked files)
- Converted to curves/outlines
Minimum Resolution Required
- 90 DPI at actual print size
- Recommend Resolution 150-180 DPI (or greater)
- If you have PMS colors, please specify in your order notes. Specify PMS numbers for color matching purposes only. We cannot guarantee an exact PMS match. PMS Color Matching cannot be provided on raster artwork.