Sandblasted Redwood Signs and Wood Signs
When you are looking for textured or three-dimensional signs redwood can't be beat. It has a natural elegance and appeal. Sandblasting brings out the dramatic beauty of the grain and gives the sign a carved look.
- Creating a 3D Appearance
- Evoking an Old-Fashioned Feeling
- Adding Texture
- Presenting Handcrafted Appeal
The Natural Beauty of Redwood
Redwood lends itself to unique shapes - ovals are popular as well as arched tops - with custom cut corners and edges you can get nearly any shape you can imagine.
You can even have your sign enhanced with gold leaf for a truly luxurious look.
Since each piece of wood blasts differently, every redwood sign is completely unique.
One of the World's Most Durable Woods.
Redwood is less likely to warp, split or cup than other wood sign options. Natural resistance to moisture, decay and insect damage has made it the premier choice for both indoor and outdoor signs. With a minimum amount of maintenance your new redwood sign will last a lifetime.
Redwood is a very strong sign surface that is rarely affected by the wind.
TheSignChef uses only select grade, clear heart redwood. We offer 1.5" and 3" finished dimension redwood, and our standard blast depths are approximately 1/4" to 3/8".
Often seen at:
- High End Businesses
- Upscale Neighborhoods
- Golf Courses
- Country Clubs
- Luxury Apartments
The Sign Chef Video Library
What Size Can You Get?
Can I Get Any Shape I Want?
What Thickness is Right For Your New Sign?
What Does Sandblasted Redwood Look Like Up Close?
Here are the key points to know about custom Sandblasted Redwood Signs:
- Sign styles have an attractive, rustic finish.
- Has a dimensional finish.
- Knot-free redwood
- Flat grain blasted
- Solid and strong.
- Natural material so every redwood sign is completely unique.
- Available one-sided or two-sided.
- Available in 1 1/2" and 3" thickness.
- Triple coated enamel finish.
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Sandblasted Redwood Sign can be, we are making them in every size.
- No sign is too big. Just let us know what size you need and we'll make sure you get it.
- The most popular sizes available for custom are:
- 8" x 12"
- 12" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 24" x 48"
- 36" x 60"
- 48" x 72"
- 48" x 96"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online pricing tool instantly calculates prices.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for all indoor and outdoor sign orders over $50 for ground and over $400 for freight is free.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50 and 100.
We offer more colors than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
We custom cut more shapes than any other sign company!
- TheSignChef.com will cut your Redwood Signage to ANY custom shape.
- Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need a more unique shape, let us know.
Displaying Your New Sandblasted Redwood Sign is easy!
- We offer installation kits that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Most are mounted between two post or attached to a single post.
- The mounting process is usually done by the contractor or handy man.
Frequently Asked Questions About Redwood Signs
"Just how quickly can you make a Custom Redwood sign?"
Sandblasted Redwood Signs are custom routed and need multiple coats of paint. Therefore they require more production time than most of our other sign materials, you can confirm the exact turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
In general, once you've approved the finished design on the internet, your Redwood sign will go right into production and ship in about 4 weeks!
"Is it possible to help me with a rush order, even for a Redwood sign?"
We're well furnished with product and staff to address rush orders for a wide variety of signs. For those times you get in a bind and we'll bend over backwards to help you get the sign you need, when it's needed!
"Can I customize my new sign online with any layout I want?"
You will get virtually any design or color combination you need on a redwood sign.
"What is the minimum order?"
The minimum order is simply one!
"Do you offer any quantity reductions for Redwood signs?"
The more signs you purchase, the less every single one will cost you.
"What if my sign arrives with a flaw... what can you do?"
If your Sandblasted sign or some other product arrives damaged or possesses production defects, please contact Customer Service via Live Chat or call us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects come under our Workmanship Guarantee, therefore we will replace your sign free.
If you are attempting to contact us after business hours, you can e-mail us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as business hours resume.