Don't forget about your windows!
So, you've considered signage for the roadside, outdoors, and indoors, but what about your windows? "Windows?" you ask. Yes, windows! Don't leave your windows bare – they're the perfect space to showcase your brand! And, we're not only referring to the windows of your business, but those on your vehicles, as well. Storefront and vehicle graphics are a great way to leverage your logo and broadcast your brand. Use every opportunity you have to keep your name in front of your customers, and you can do it by going viral with vinyl…
Of course you can apply vinyl to any sign material – aluminum, wood, acrylic, plastic – the options really are limitless. But, why not get creative and also apply it to your windows? Applying vinyl lettering and decals to your storefront windows and vehicles allows for 24-hour marketing, 365 days per week. While you are busy running the business, spending time with your family, or taking time for some much needed rest & relaxation, your vinyl lettering is working overtime for you! That's a great reason to go viral with vinyl…and here are 10 more:
- Vinyl is relatively inexpensive. Compared to other forms of marketing, vinyl lettering and vehicle graphics are super affordable. If budgeting for signage is an issue, consider vinyl for sure. Because there is a quantity discount available for quantities of two or more, you can save tremendously. Putting your logo and messaging everywhere won't break the bank!
- It's mobile marketing! How beneficial would it be for prospects to see your logo everywhere you go? Whether it's to a work-related meeting or to your child's soccer game, your marketing goes with you!
- Vinyl lettering and decals attract attention. Ever find yourself reading the contact information on the commercial van in front of you at the red light? Of course you have! Everyone does it. That's the benefit of vinyl lettering and decals – everyone reads the messaging and admires the logos – especially if the design is creative and well done. That's great visibility! Plus, it alerts your customers that you've arrived – perfect for service trucks on house calls.
- It gives you a very professional outlook. Vinyl lettering and decals lend a sense professionalism to a business. Think of the upscale restaurants you frequent. What about the high-end boutiques and shoppes? Corporate executive offices? They all have vinyl don't they? It signifies professionalism!
- Vinyl is very versatile! You don't have to just stick with lettering, you can combine solid color lettering with full color decals for a completed look. You can print them with a colored background or custom cut vinyl decals into special shapes. You can adhere them on the outside of windows or reverse print them and apply them inside. Get creative!
- You can get vinyl in virtually any size! We don't recommend super small lettering (they're hard to read anyway), but otherwise when it comes to vinyl letters and graphics, the sky is the limit. Small enough for your back vehicle window or large enough for a huge storefront, it's possible with vinyl!
- You can get it in virtually any color! Vinyl comes in primary colors, pastel colors, neon colors, you name it, you can order it. You can even get vinyl in metallic colors – with brushed and polished finishes. We've even seen holographic vinyl, which gives you that beautiful rainbow effect! Oh, why not? Have a little fun!
- It's super easy to install. If you are the Do-It-Yourself kind of person, you're in luck because vinyl lettering and decals are easy to install! We have a host of online how-to videos to walk you through it. Plus, for a nominal fee, most local companies will install it for you. It doesn't get much better than that…
- You can apply decals to almost anything! Apply them to your windows, to your boat, to your motorcycle. Apply them to your glass doors, office walls, storefronts, children's nursery room walls, trucks, cars, vans… you can literally go viral with vinyl!
- Quality vinyl lasts for years. What's a better reason than longevity? Our high performance cast vinyl is pigmented all the way through – meaning the color will not easily fade over time. Not only will it maintain its color better than calendered vinyl, it will also shrink less. We've seen cast vinyl last for 10 years or more!
- Bonus: Your competition probably doesn't have any! I know I said "10 reasons to go viral with vinyl", but I thought I'd throw in this bonus. Chances are, your competition doesn't have vinyl lettering or decals and that's a great reason to position yourself as an industry leader ;)
Vinyl lettering and graphics are a great way to personalize and brand your windows – and anything else! It sets you apart without breaking the bank. Brainstorm some great ideas and go viral with vinyl!!