Custom signs that won't eat away at your revenues!
There are many variables that could affect restaurant revenues – there are peak seasons and slow periods, mad rushes during the day and more down time than you care to admit. It's the industry norm, right? But, you still have to budget for marketing – and effective marketing, at that. It's ok. We've got you covered. We've got the goods on custom signage that don't cost a pretty penny!
Here are 5 affordable signs perfect for restaurants and bars:
- Sandwich board signs – Opt for a plastic A-frame, instead of a metal frame, and it will save you some money. And, when it comes to the signage you slip inside, choose coroplast. It's super affordable, and you can display full color logos, graphics, and text. Plus, it's waterproof and fairly easy to keep clean. Coroplast is a temporary sign material, but if you take good care of it, and store it properly, it should last you from season to season.
- Dry erase boards – You can either have custom dry erase inserts made for your plastic sandwich board to display outdoors, or you can simply have the edges capped on a thicker board and mount it against a wall indoors. Alumalite, coroplast or dibond are excellent materials for dry erase boards – and they are all relatively inexpensive. These boards are perfect for listing specials, features, or positive messages for your customers.
- Bar signs – There is usually space above the bar that most restaurants leave empty. Bad idea! That's excellent real estate for promoting your brand and engaging with your patrons. Create a sign with your logo and tagline, or get creative with your messaging – i.e. "Drinks on you!", "Who's buying the next round?!" Opt for an aluminum sign – it's inexpensive and easy to mount. Plus, display full color graphics at no additional charge, or custom cut it into virtually any shape for a nominal fee.
- Banners – Vinyl banners are the most affordable option when it comes to signage – and they are perfect for restuarants and bars! They are completely customizable – you can have them made in any size, shape, or color. Plus, you can get as creative as you'd like with your design and it won't cost you a penny more! Display your best (and most mouth-watering) menu items, popular beers on tap, weekly specials, and more. Banners can be easily hung on walls or from ceiling panels. They really are the most convenient way to display an eye-catching design at minimal cost. And, they can be made quickly! Keep them clean and stored in plastic containers or oversized storage bags, and they will last you for years indoors.
- Vinyl Lettering & Graphics – Applying vinyl lettering and decals to your storefront windows allows for 24-hour marketing, 365 days per week at a really low cost! And, the most important benefit is that they work extremely well – passerbys and customers always stop to admire window graphics. So, put your well-designed, full-color logos, messages, and photos on display. And, the fact that vinyl lettering shows professionalism is just an added bonus. Think of the most notable restaurants, shoppes, and wine bars. They have vinyl window graphics, don't they?
So, even if you're watching your expenditures, you can still promote your business with effective custom signage. For once, marketing won't cost you an arm and a leg! These 5 signage options all display full-color images on quality material, and you can even get them in various shapes and sizes. Go ahead, you can confidently say it…"bill, please!"