Dry Erase Boards Change as Your Business or Goals Change
Dry Erase Pricing
Dry Erase Boards: The Clean Way To Display That Ever-Changing Message
Dry erase whiteboards from TheSignChef are a structured way to communicate a message that can be changed on the fly. We print permanent images on changeable boards to suit your write on, wipe off again needs!
What kind of images can I get printed on my board?
The sky is the limit! We can print anything from logos to photographs and maps to charts! Logos and photographs personalize and brand your dry erase board. And we all know how messy your whiteboard can get when you try to write and erase between the lines of hand drawn chart lines. Let us print the lines directly to your board for a clean fix to this problem!
Popular Ideas for Printed Dry Erase Boards include:
- Hospital charts
Hospital charts can track patient reports and nursing assignments
- Sales chart/leads
Track sales goals and results
- Branded logo boards
Announce daily specials
- Calendar boards
Document employee schedules or department deadlines
- Lobby signs
Direct traffic to events held in hotels, banquet halls, etc.
- Athletic field and court diagrams
Demonstrate team strategies
- Hosting boards for Restaurants
Designate wait staff assignments
- Tournament brackets
Keep audience updated with results
- Trade show signs
Make show-specific announcements to your audience!
*Don't forget…dry erase boards printed with company logos make great gifts for your employees!
Materials available are:
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Dry Erase Board can be, we are printing Dry Erase Boards in every size.
- Dry Erase Boards from TheSignChef come in sizes up to 5' x 10' in a single, seamless sheet.
- If you need one that is larger than that, no worries! Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size Dry Erase Board you need.
- The most popular sizes available for custom Dry Erase Boards are as follows:
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 24" x 36"
- 36" x 36"
- 36" x 48"
- 36" x 72"
- 48" x 48"
- 48" x 96"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
- Reflective Colors
- Trim Cap
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online Dry Erase Board pricing tool instantly calculates the exact prices on Dry Erase Boards.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for Dry Erase Boards and all other indoor and outdoor Signs is free for orders within the continental US greater than $125 for ground and greater than $400 for freight.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors for Dry Erase Boards than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- You can even choose a reflective color.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
We custom cut more shapes for Dry Erase Boards than any other sign company!
- TheSignChef.com will cut your Dry Erase Boards to ANY custom shape.
- Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need a more unique shape, let us know.
Displaying Dry Erase Board is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Selection of screw caps are available for a finished polished look.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lighweight signage.
Examples of Great Custom Dry Erase Sign Designs:
Below are just a few examples of the quality work we produce. Every week we ship out hundreds of custom signs, banners and sign products, for now here is just a sample to whet your appetite. Here at TheSignChef.com we strive to make the best product at the best price. We take pride in every sign, banner and product we ship out. If you are interested in seeing more designs or finished signs check out our photo gallery. There you can find examples of countless signs and banners.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dry Erase Signs
"Just how quick can you build a dry erase sign for me?"
We make dry erase signs quick. As soon as you approve the final graphic online, your dry erase signs will dispatch within just 24-48 hours!
Huge orders and unusual sign requests usually dispatch in 3-7 normal business days. If your order is time crucial, please confirm the precise turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
"Is it possible to help me with a rush order, even for a dry erase sign?"
We are well equipped with product and personnel to handle rush orders for a wide variety of dry erase signs. When you end up in a bind and need your dry erase sign fast, we'll bend over backwards to aid your corporation to get the dry erase sign you may need, when you need it!
"Can purchase my dry erase signs customized online with any design I would like?"
You can get almost any design or color scheme you would like on the dry erase sign.
"What exactly is the minimum order for dry erase signs?"
The minimum order for a dry erase sign is only one!
Quantity discounts begin with merely two dry erase signs. Of course, the more you buy at once, the better you'll save (as with all our custom signs).
Although dry erase signs are offered by other sign companies, we are really not an enormous fan of using PVC Plastic Sign material outdoors. PVC Plastic Signs are sensitive to solar heat which might cause the plastic sign material to warp. Plus, there's hardly any price savings over the predictable qualities of aluminum.
"Do you provide any quantity reductions for dry erase signs?"
The greater number of dry erase signs you choose, the less each and every one will cost. This means that your dry erase signs can reach a better number of people for the more cost-efficient price!
"What if my dry erase sign arrives with a defect or perhaps damaged...what can be done?"
If your dry erase signs or any other item comes defective or comes with manufacturing defects, please call Customer Service via Live Chat or call us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects come under our Workmanship Guarantee, therefore we will replace your sign free.
If you are trying to get us after business hours, you are able to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reply whenever business hours resume.