Common Uses for Custom Fence Signs:
- Advertising sponsors at sporting events
- Displaying contractor information at construction sites
- Promoting properties for sale
- Posting trespassing, surveillance, animal, and hazardous materials warnings
- Alerting visitors to the possibility of injury on electric fences
- Reserving parking for handicapped visitors and other VIPs
- Providing navigational and directional information to visitors
- Welcoming guests and personalizing the entrance to your yard or lot
- Sharing proverbs or other inspirational messages with churchgoers
- Communicating nearly any kind of important information to visitors
A Note on Durability
While all of our fence signs are made of high quality, long lasting material, sometimes you need more protection than what the material naturally provides. For aluminum, Dibond, Dura-Wood, and ARMOUR-Wood fence signs, we offer 4 different durability grades of protective coating that can keep the sign vibrant and weather-proof for 10 or more years.
At TheSignChef.com, we’ll tell you “don’t over-buy or under-buy.” But what does that mean? Other sign companies have a habit of only selling their customers one durability option, regardless of the customers’ specific needs. Most are hesitant to quantify just how long their signs will last, and those that do will often limit the sign’s lifespan to 5 years or less. This often results in you receiving a sign that is built (and priced) to last far longer or shorter than you really need, leading to frustration and higher costs on your end. We, however, offer 4 different durability grades for our custom signs, from economy to ultra premium.
There are pros and cons to each durability grade. For example, while the initial cost of an economy grade sign is less than ultra-premium, if you end up needing to replace your sign every few years, you pay more in the long run. On the flip side, if you invest in an ultra-premium grade sign, but 3 years in realize you want a new look, you’ve paid for more durability than you need. So how long will you want your sign to last? For a fence sign, we recommend either standard, premium, or ultra-premium grade. The infographic above shows the different levels of fade protection each durability grade offers. We want to make sure you’re getting the product that will fit your needs both now and in the future.