Replacement Sign Faces make Old Signs Look New Again
Add enduring value to your brand with distinctive options shown in our pricing calculator
Any Custom Size
Select any custom size Replacement Sign Face to promote your brand and message
Three Style Options
Choose from flat, pan molded or pan and embossed Replacement Sign Faces
Don’t Over-Buy or Under-Buy!™
Get the right Replacement Sign Face to fit your company's needs
Design Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Free proofs are provided for your review and approval prior to production
When the sun starts fryingthe beautiful colors on your new Replacement Sign Faces, which level of Solar Protection will you need?
Replacement Sign Faces Custom-Made by TheSignChef.com Examples
Product Information for Replacement Sign Faces
You can use nearly any design, artwork, logo or text for your replacement sign faces.
Available design options:
- PMS color match
- Custom hole placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded corners
There are two options for applying color to your replacement sign faces. We can print your design onto translucent vinyl in full color, laminate it and then apply it to the sign face. Because the artwork is applied to the surface of the sign, it will be exposed to the elements and be more prone to damage.
The other option is to reverse print your design onto clear Lexan in three layers. This option provides better protection and will have longer lasting vibrancy, but an additional charge will be incurred.
- Completely Flat - The standard thickness of a plastic replacement sign face is 3/16”. A completely ﬂat sign retains this thickness throughout with no raised elements. This style is the least expensive.
- Pan Molded - This style describes a sign surface that extends out beyond its lighted cabinet. Some people say this style looks like the face is “bubbled out.”
- Pan and Embossed - This type of sign is similar to the Pan Molded style, as its face “bubbles out” but it takes a step further with raised letters or graphics.
Since lighted signage is often found outdoors, it is important that the material you choose is durable. It must outlast wind, rain or anything that Mother Nature may throw at it.
Replacement Sign Faces are available in three levels of durability:
- Good - Acrylic and Plexiglas
- Better - High Impact Acrysteel and Acrylite SG
- Best - Super Impact Lexan, Lexan SG, and Polycarbonate
The Acrylic and Plexiglas plastic replacement sign face is a popular choice for outdoor illuminated signage. Signs made from this material are cut to order from 4’ x 8’ sheets to fit your unique, individual needs. This material is also available in oversize sheets on special order.
Acrylic and Plexiglas plastic Replacement Sign Face sheeting can crack or break under stress.
If you need a high impact plastic sign material or a sign larger than 4’ x 8’, we highly recommend the following:
- Acrysteel Plastic has 10 times the impact strength of standard acrylic or Plexiglas Plastic. With enhanced break resistance, Acrysteel and Acrylite SG are among the most popular materials used for a replacement sign
- Lexan Plastic is an uncommonly strong sign material that has 50 times the impact strength of standard Acrylic or Plexiglas Plastic. Lexan is so tough, it’s used as bullet-proof glass!
- Acrysteel and Lexan plastic replacement sign faces are commonly used for larger signs, especially outdoor lighted signs. In “high risk” applications where breakage is more likely to occur, we recommend Lexan over any other plastic sign material.
Upgrade Your Business With Replacement Sign Faces!
Does your business have a need for a different outdoor lighted sign than what you currently use? Is your company is changing its identity? Maybe your sign needs updated information?
A lighted sign face works for you long after the sun has gone down. Use lighted sign inserts to change the look, update your information, or customize your sign.
Regardless of the reason, one thing is likely true… you don't want to replace the entire sign.
And that's where we come in.
The SignChef makes custom replacement sign faces that you can insert into your current lighted sign cabinet. Talk about a facelift!
Your new signs can be readily produced in:
- Any Size (including JUMBO sizes)
- Any Thickness
- Any Color
- Any Style
- Any Finish
- And in any quantity, even if it's just one!
You never have to settle for cookie cutter sizes or designs again because your new signage can now be quickly made to match the exact style and look you want!
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online pricing tool instantly calculates the exact prices on Lighted Face Signs.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for all indoor and outdoor Signs is free for orders within the continental US greater than $125 for ground and greater than $400 for freight.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
Our replacement sign faces can easily be inserted into your current lighted sign cabinet. We custom make them that way. Give us a call to see how we can we can make a sign that can be easily installed into your current fixture 1.800.899.6272 .
We can cut your Replacement Sign Faces into some custom shapes and sizes. Custom shapes may require a template and are priced by order.
Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need a unique shape, let us know.
Big or Small, We Do It All!
While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your sign can be, we are making lighted sign faces in every size. Just let us know and we'll make sure to get you any size Lighted Face Sign you need.
The most popular sizes available for custom Lighted Face Signs are as follows:
- 2' x 3'
- 2' x 4'
- 3' x 4'
- 4' x 4'
- 4' x 8'
- 5' x 10'
Frequently Asked Questions about Replacement Sign Faces
Once you approve your proof, we usually have your Replacement Sign Face produced and ready to ship within two to four business days.
Large orders and special requests normally ship in two weeks. If your order is time sensitive, please share your deadline with Customer Service at 800.899.6272.
Any Replacement Sign Face order over $125 includes free shipping. For details on rush shipping, please call Customer Service at 800.899.6272.
The minimum order quantity for a Replacement Sign Face is one.
We do offer quantity discounts for two or more Replacement Sign Faces. The more Replacement Sign Faces you purchase in one order, the greater your savings.
Severe storms High winds Locations prone to vandalism like rock or bottle damage.
We would be happy to rush the processing of your Replacement Sign Face. The fastest way for us to help you with a rush order is for you to call Customer Service at 800.899.6272.
You can choose almost any layout or color combination you want for your Replacement Sign Face.
If your Replacement Sign Face arrives broken or with production defects, please contact Customer Service at 800.899.6272 or email email@example.com immediately.
Manufacturing defects fall within our Workmanship Guarantee, so we will replace your sign free of charge.