Get a Quote Today
Please allow 1 business day for us to get back with you.
You can now upload art files to your account:
Foam Core Ultra, a Durable Solution for Foam Core Signs
It's Stronger Than Regular Foam Core
Foam Core Ultra is more resistant to scratches and dents than paper, cardboard, or regular foam core
Foam Core Ultra Supports Any Design
Any design, photo, or logo can be successfully displayed on Foam Core Ultra
Display Your Information on the Move
Foam Core Ultra is light enough to transport, yet rigid enough to stand, making it perfect for trade-shows, projects, or presentations
Promote While You Save
Foam Core Ultra is one of the most inexpensive ways to communicate to your target audience
Fit Your Needs
Whether you need a custom shape, a special color, or a unique size, Foam Core Ultra can be ordered to fit your needs
When the sun starts fryingthe beautiful colors on your new Foam Core, which level of Solar Protection will your signs need?
View Our Foam Core Examples
Product Information for Foam Core
- Coated in high-quality smooth plastic on both sides.
- Made of 3/16" foam.
- Completely waterproof.
- Recommended for indoor and temporary outdoor use.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Ideal for use in presentations.
- Resistant to dents, scratches, and imperfections.
- Economically priced.
- You can get any size, color, and some custom shapes.
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can used.
Foam Core Ultra
Foam Core Ultra signs are a far superior version of regular foam core signs. They are coated with a thin, solid and perfectly smooth plastic for added strength and durability so your designs look perfectly professional longer than with standard foam core.
- Add durable visual aids to presentations or product displays.
- Replace faded or damaged posters.
- Resistant to dents, scratches, and imperfections.
- Light in weight for easy transportation or display changes.
- Waterproof - great for indoor or temporary outdoor use.
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can be used.
What You Should Know About Custom Foam Core Ultra Signs
You may think you're familiar with this material, but you're not. That's because Foam Core Ultra is a unique material exclusive to TheSignChef.
Regular foam core, commonly used in school presentations, is comprised of a foam interior covered with a smooth paper coating. You're probably asking yourself, "Why would I ever want a paper sign?" You wouldn't! That's why here at TheSignChef, we only offer Foam Core Ultra custom signs.
While regular foam core signs are delicate and easily susceptible to damage, Foam Core Ultra is much more resistant to scratches and indentations and banged-up corners. Foam Core Ultra is still lightweight and economically priced, (in fact, Foam Core Ultra costs no more than regular foam core!) and it's also completely waterproof and durable enough for handling and transportation. Foam Core Ultra is a popular sign material for corporate and sales presentations, mission statements for office lobbies, tradeshows and mounting posters.
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Hole Placement
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
- Reflective Colors
We offer more colors for Foam Core Ultra Signs than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- You can even choose a reflective color.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
Big or Small, We Do It All!
While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Foam Core Ultra Sign can be, we print Foam Core Ultra Signs in every size.
Foam Core Ultra Signage from TheSignChef comes in sizes up to 4' x 8' in a single, seamless sheet.
If you need a sign that is larger than that. Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size Foam Core Ultra Sign you need.
The most popular sizes available for custom Foam Core Ultra Signs are as follows:
- 10" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 48" x 96"
Foam Core Ultra is a versatile sign material and we here at TheSignChef.com want you to know all there is to know about it. We have produced a small collection of videos to help you decide if Foam Core Ultra is the right sign material for you and your new sign.
Displaying Foam Core Ultra Signage is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Selection of screw caps are available for a finished polished look.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lightweight signage.
- We have a complete collection of sidewalk A-frames.
Frequently Asked Questions about Foam Core
Let me tell you why!
Many people choose Foam Core for their custom signage because it is lightweight, rigid and economically priced. But what they don't know is how sensitive to damage the material really is.
Foam Core is 3/16" thick foam with a smooth paper coat on both sides. This material…
- takes almost no effort to damage
- is prone to surface imperfections and indentations
- is easily scratched and bent up …compresses but does not spring back into place
- and any amount of moisture will cause irreversible damage!
In short, after very little handling, your Foam Core sign will begin to look unprofessional.
Introducing Foam Core Ultra!
Here at TheSignChef, we prefer a little something called Foam Core Ultra. This is a completely different product than Foam Core, but has all of its good ingredients and none of the bad. Foam Core Ultra is 3/16" thick foam, and is coated on both sides in perfectly smooth plastic, rather than paper.
Foam Core Ultra is as lightweight as Foam Core but far more rigid. It is more dent resistant than Foam Core and is completely waterproof. So Foam Core Ultra is better for signs that are handled and transported repeatedly.
The main difference between these two materials is that regular foam core has a cardboard coating on both sides of its interior foam, whereas Foam Core Ultra is coated with plastic.
Both materials are lightweight, fairly rigid and are used for the same types of signage.
But you will run into the following problems with regular foam core:
- The material is sensitive to damage
- Its paper coating is prone to surface imperfections and indentations
- It is easily scratched up and bent
- It compresses but does not spring back into place
- Any amount of moisture will cause permanent damage Even minimal handling can cause damage
Alternatively, with our Foam Core Ultra, you won't need to worry about any of those problems. Foam Core Ultra is plastic coated, durable, waterproof, scratch and dent resistant.
Foam Core Ultra has everything you were looking for in a foam core sign, only more!