Get a Quote Today
Please allow 1 business day for us to get back with you.
You can now upload art files to your account:
Custom Dry Erase Boards Printed on the Backside of Clear Acrylic, Produces a Luxurious, Ghost-Free Surface
Add enduring value to your brand with these distinctive options shown in our pricing calculator.
Any Size or Shape
Select any size or custom shape dry erase board to promote the interests of your organization.
Select from numerous different material options for your custom dry erase board.
Don’t Over-Buy or Under-Buy!™
Get the right dry erase board to fit your business or personal needs.
Design Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Free layout proofs are provided for your final approval, prior to production.
When the sun starts fryingthe beautiful colors on your new Custom Dry Erase Boards, which level of Solar Protection will your signs need?
View Our Dry Erase Boards Examples
Product Information for Custom Dry Erase Boards
Big or Small, We Do It All!
While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Dry Erase Board can be, we are printing Dry Erase Boards in every size. Dry Erase Boards from TheSignChef come in sizes up to 5' x 10' in a single, seamless sheet. If you need one that is larger than that, no worries! Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size Dry Erase Board you need.
The most popular sizes available for custom Dry Erase Boards are as follows:
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 24" x 36"
- 36" x 36"
- 36" x 48"
- 36" x 72"
- 48" x 48"
- 48" x 96"
We custom cut more shapes for Dry Erase Boards than any other sign company!
- TheSignChef.com will cut your Dry Erase Boards to ANY custom shape.
- Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need a more unique shape, let us know.
Each of our dry erase board materials come in different thicknesses:
- Aluminum metal signs come in 5 thickness options: .032”, .040”, .065” and .080”
- Coroplast in 2 different levels of thickness: 3/16” and 3/8”
- Alumalite metal signs come in 2 thickness options: 1/4” and 1/2”
- Dibond metal signs come in 2 thickness options: 1/8” and 1/4”
The final decision in determining what thickness dry erase board you want comes down to the size and where you will be mounting it. If you aren’t sure which thickness or material to use for your dry erase board, give our Customer Service a call at 1-800-899-6272. We’re always happy to help.
Some available design options are:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
- Reflective Colors
- Trim Cap
Your color options for dry erase boards are basically unlimited.
- We print any color, pattern or design you want on the surface.
- There is no additional charge for the number of colors you have printed on your custom dry erase board, and we can even print a full-color photograph at no extra cost.
- You can have any design, artwork, photo, or logo printed onto your custom dry erase board.
Popular material choices for custom dry erase boards are:
Displaying Dry Erase Board is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Selection of screw caps are available for a finished polished look.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lightweight signage.
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online Dry Erase Board pricing tool instantly calculates the exact prices on Dry Erase Boards.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for Dry Erase Boards and all other indoor and outdoor Signs is free for orders within the continental US greater than $150.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks - Buy 2 or more dry erase boards for substantial discounts
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom Dry Erase Boards
Once you have approved your final design we usually have your dry erase board produced and ready to ship within 2 business days.
Large orders and special sign requests normally ship in 3-7 business days. If your order is time sensitive, please authorize the exact turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
Yes! Any sign order over $125 comes with free shipping. For details on rush shipping, please call our Customer Service line (1-800-899-6272).
You can absolutely drill your own holes, but if you mess it up, we will not repair or replace it under warranty.
Yes, we can cut aluminum and dibond dry erase boards into any shape you want. All other materials can be cut into odd sizes.
The minimum order for all of our signs is just one! We offer quantity discounts beginning at the second sign. The more custom signs you purchase together, the greater your savings will be.
Of course! We would be happy to help you with rush processing on a custom dry erase board. The fastest way for us to help you with a rush order will be for you call us at 1-800-899-6272.
Yes! We can drill holes in your custom dry erase board to any specification provided, as long as it will not damage the sign.
We offer custom dry erase boards in almost every size. We can make them as big or small as you want, or, if need be, panel the dry erase board onto multiple pieces of whichever sign material you choose.
Absolutely! You can choose almost any design or color combination you want for your custom dry erase board. If you want more details about design, or want design help, feel free to call or email us.
If your dry erase board or some other product you ordered from us shows up broken or includes production defects, please contact Customer Support via Live Chat or call us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects fit in our Workmanship Guarantee, so we will replace your sign free of charge.
If you try to contact us after business hours, you are able to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond after business hours resume.