Select a Template Category:
Art And Crafts
Back To School
Barack Obama For President
Better Homes And Gardens
Big Award Checks
Buy Here Pay Here
Buy One Get One
Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
Commercial Real Estate
Do Not Block
Employee Of The Month
For Sale By Owner
Help U Sell Real Estate
Homes For Sale
Hours Of Operation
Its A Boy
Its A Girl
John L Scott
Land For Sale
Laundry Room Quotes
Living Room Quotes
Long And Foster
Mitt Romney For President
Newt Gingrich For President
Real Estate Com Realtors
Real Estate Riders
Realty One Group
Ron Paul For President
Scratch And Dent
Stark Company Realtors
Use Custom Outdoor Vinyl Banners for Advertising Your Business
Custom Outdoor Vinyl Banners
When you are looking for a flexible, versatile and economical way to display a message outdoors, custom vinyl banners are an ideal choice.
Vinyl banners are one of the most popular and versatile types of signs available today, and they are well suited for exterior use. The vinyl material itself is flexible, tear resistant, waterproof, and highly portable. Outdoor banners can withstand wind, rain, and extreme hot and cold weather temperatures.
Modern vinyl printing processes have made banners an inexpensive and highly professional product that you can use anytime and anywhere to promote your business.
Here are the key points to know about Custom Outdoor Vinyl Banners:
- Available in vibrant, high gloss finsh.
- Available in more conservative, super smooth, matte finish.
- Vinyl Banners are completely waterproof.
- They have a high tolerance to wind, cold and hot weather extremes.
- Banners can be one-sided or two-sided.
- Easy to hang and display.
- Ideal for temporary outdoor signage, lasting up to 5 years outdoors.
- You can get any size and virtually any shape and color you want.
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can be used in the banner design.
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting size limits, we are printing custom outdoor vinyl banners in every size.
- Single seamless banners can be as large as 20' x ANY length.
- If you need a custom banner that is larger than that. Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size you need.
- The most popular sizes available are:
- 10" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 18"" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 48" x 96"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Custom Hole Placement
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online pricing tool instantly calculates prices.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for custom outdoor vinyl banners and all other indoor and outdoor signs is free.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
Displaying Vinyl Banners is Easy!
- Banner Stands, Retractable Banner Stands, Banner Rails and other display options available.
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new banner to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry, or concrete!
- We can add holes to the top of your banner to simplify the hanging process.
- Adhesive backing available on small and lighweight banners.
Available Finishing Options:
Style A: Hemmed edges with grommets at the top and bottom as needed. (Number of grommets needed depends on banner size)
Style B: Hemmed edges with grommets at the top and bottom as needed, with rope sewn into the top and bottom hems. The rope ends extend out from the banner edge making ties. Rope length can be specified.
Style C: Hemmed edges with rope sewn into the top and bottom hems. Rope extends from banner making ties. Rope length can be specified.
Style D: Hemmed sides with webbing sewn into top and bottom. Webbing extends as needed for ties.
Style E: Hemmed sides, webbing top and bottom with grommets spaced as needed (depending on banner size).
Styles F: To support banners on hardware, sleeves can be sewn into the top and bottom of the banner. The sleeve can be sized to fit the hardware: the circumference (dia. X 3.14) of the supporting pole divided by 2 plus an inch will calculate a good sleeve size.
Style G: Grommets can be added to the top and bottom in an extra extension above and below the sleeves for more versatility in display options.
Style H: Street banners (or light pole banners) are usually finished with top and bottom sleeves with a grommet just below the top sleeve and just above the bottom sleeve.
Style I: For a very strong construction which will be attached using ties you supply, sewn in webbing with "D" rings offers a very reliable solution. When adding tie points to large vinyl banners, grommets can be added to the top and bottom, or even on the sides.
All vinyl banners can be used indoors or out. How the banners will be used (displayed), normally prescribes how the banner is finished. When displaying banners outside, always think safety first. Be sure the supporting structure is sound. Vinyl banners hung out in the open can be subject to significant wind loads. Be sure you secure your vinyl banner well using the instructions included with your order.
If You Need Inspiration Check Out Our Templates for Ideas
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Outdoor Vinyl Banners
"Just how fast can you make a custom banner for someone?"
We make banners quick. Once you've approved the final design online, your banners will ship within just 24-48 hours!
Special signs and huge order requests normally ship within 3-7 normal business days. If your order is time sensitive, please confirm the particular turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
"Can you assist me with a rush order?"
Were well furnished with product and staff to take care of rush orders for custom outdoor vinyl banners. For those times you find yourself in a bind and require a banner fast, we'll bend over backwards in our power to assist your corporation in getting the sign you need, when you need it!
"Can my custom outdoor vinyl banners be made with any design I like?"
You can get just about any design or color scheme you want.
"What exactly is the minimum order for custom outdoor vinyl banners?"
The minimum order is just one!
"Do you give any quantity discounts for banners?"
The greater number of banners you get, the less every one will cost. Which means your custom outdoor vinyl banners can reach a higher number of individuals for a more cost-effective price!
"What if my custom outdoor banner arrives with a flaw... what can be done?"
If your banners (or any other product) comes with a defect or has manufacturing flaws, please communicate with Customer Service via Live Chat or phone us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects come under our Workmanship Guarantee, therefore we will replace your sign free.
If you are attempting to reach us after business hours, you are able to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply once business hours resume.