Are you ready for Black Friday?
Are you ready for the biggest buying season of the year? Consumers are already preparing, so you should be, too! While you are checking inventory, staffing, and advertising, be sure to put a signage strategy together. Studies show that signs increase profits* â€“ particularly in the retail industry. So, don't wait until the last minute to have your signs made for Black Friday (and the rest of the holiday season)!
What custom signs will you need to promote your Black Friday specials? Here are 5 of the most popular types of signs for year-end promotions:
- Vinyl Banners – Vinyl banners are inexpensive and super versatile, which makes them perfect for promoting temporary specials. When you make them big, and customize them with full-color text and graphics, it increases their readability and effectiveness. Vinyl banners are light, portable and easy to mount. Hang them inside and out, or put them on stands throughout the location â€“ you can't go wrong with full-sized, full-color banners . They are great for consistently attracting the attention of prospects during this busy buying season.
- Window Decals – Don't leave your windows bare â€“ they're the perfect space to market your specials! Storefront window graphics stop pedestrians and window-shoppers dead in their tracks! Whether it's a 50% off sale or a BOGO promotion, make it big and make it seen with a massive window decal. And, be sure to contrast the colors â€“ give it a dark background with lighter text, or vice versa for better readability!
- Sidewalk Signs – Sandwich boards (also called A-frames) are popular promotional tools for restaurants, but they are also excellent for retailers that rely heavily on foot traffic during the holidays. The Coroplast, Aluminum or Dibond inserts on each side of the frame should let customers know who you are, what's on offer and how they can take advantage of the offer quickly. And one of the greatest benefits of sidewalk signs is that they are portable â€“ pull them in at the end of the day and put them back out to drive traffic the next morning.
- Digital Posters – Vinyl digital posters last longer and look a lot more professional than cardboard or paper posters. They offer a sleek, glossy sheen with a waterproof exterior, which allows you to mount them indoors and outdoors! They are perfect tools for promoting sales â€“ in your store and in off-site and surrounding locations. You can even bulk print them and put a dry erase laminate over white space at the bottom â€“ that way you can change the specials during the holidays! Digital posters are affordable and versatile â€“ perfect for when your marketing is only temporary.
- Yard Signs – During this time of year, you see "yard signs" promoting year-end blowout sales lining the highways! Coroplast signs are perfect for holiday promotions because they are temporary, weather-resistant and multipurpose. Cut them into any size or shape, make them in virtually any color and mount them indoors or out â€“ they offer such versatility! Whether you put them on stakes or hang them on walls, they are perfect for making your customers aware of the bargains available to them.
These are all great options for retailers promoting Black Friday specials. Begin your sign strategy today - the more prepared you are, the less hectic your holiday selling season will be. Don't wait until the last minute!