Considering putting a banner in the line up?
Vinyl banners are one of the most inexpensive signage options, and for that reason, they are a hit with most business owners! But, the low price tag is only one benefit – there are many more! If you ever need to make a good impression, quickly and with style, put a banner in the line-up. They're a homerun every time!
Here are 5 remarkable benefits of vinyl banners:
- They are visually attractive – Vinyl banners are a great way to display your marketing message – add unlimited text, logos, graphics and even photographs for great look. Whether you are a fan of the popular high gloss finish or you prefer the more conservative, smooth matte finish, your full-color images will stand out on vinyl! Giants like Walmart and Lowes use full-color vinyl banners consistently to display their brand because banners do a great job at attracting customers' attention!
- They're customizable - You can make banners in virtually any size – small enough for an indoor "welcome home" display or large enough for the "finish line" of an outdoor sporting event. Vinyl banners can be easily cut to size, and just as easily cut to shape. Rectangles and squares are the most popular, but they can also be cut into circles or ovals. You have a special shape in mind? No problem! They can be custom cut, as well – perfect for school mascots and company logos! Make them single or double-sided…customize as much as you'd like!
- They are super versatile! – Vinyl banners can be hung practically anywhere! Order them with holes and grommets and hang them outdoors on fencing or building façades, or indoors from walls or ceilings. Prefer them to stand alone? Order them without holes and erect them using banner stands or rails. A free-standing, full-color vertical banner would look great in the corner of a reception area, or sitting atop a vendor table at a trade show! Schools, businesses, churches, restaurants – they're a hit in virtually any environment!
- They are durable, temporary signage – The nylon threading woven into the vinyl material makes banners super strong. They are highly tolerant of environmental conditions, like high winds, bitter cold, and even hot weather extremes. They could last for several seasons outdoors. And, if they are made well with quality inks and materials, and well-taken care of, they could last for decades indoors! Heavy-duty outdoor banners are quite useful for grand openings, community fundraisers, festivals, art shows, sporting events, and more. The lighter weight, smooth finish banners work well for indoor birthday parties and celebrations, company product launches and restaurant specials.
- They are lightweight and portable – You can move vinyl banners from one space to another at any time for a different look and feel. They are ideal for traveling sports teams or vendor displays at various conferences. Or, if seasonal, take them down and store them for later use – simply roll and store them in a cardboard cylinder or fold them neatly and put them in a plastic storage bag or bin. Easy enough!
- Bonus: They are easy to produce! – Compared to other sign materials, vinyl banners are easier to make and quick to turnaround. Need a quick sign for a last minute "welcome home" party? A good sign company can have a banner made for you in just a few hours!
When it comes to making a great impression, economically and quickly, vinyl banners knock it out of the park every time! If you're looking for effective signage with lots of style and appeal…banner up!