Aluminum Signs, Aluminum Metal Signs, Outdoor Aluminum Sign, Metal Signs, Outdoor Signage, Real Estate Signs, Yard Signs,
Fast, Interesting Facts About Outdoor Aluminum SignsIs aluminum metal sign material really the best option for you?
How can you make sure you are making the right choice?
Knowing the key characteristics of aluminum signage will help you make the right decision.
Here are the key points to know before you make a final decision:
- The metal sign material itself is thin, especially compared to thicker wood and plastics.
- Aluminum signs are lightweight and easy to mount and hang.
- Metal signs are rigid, yet flexible. Extra stiff aluminum signage is available using Alumalite, Dibond & ARMOUR-Wood.
- Aluminum is naturally rustproof, waterproof and chemically resistant. Other types of solid metal signage is readily available like steel, stainless steel, bronze & brass.
- Standard durability is 3 years outdoors. Our premium grade can extend the useful life to 6 years outdoors (maximum 15.)
- Aluminum metal signs can be lettered on one side or both sides.
- Easy to install (installation kits available.)
- No extra charge to cut metal to a custom or "odd" size (if you don't see the exact size you need, we will personally assist you.)
- You can get any thickness you want
- Any shape.
- Any design,artwork, photograph or logo can be used for your custom signage
- And any color you want—even pantone colors (including brushed gold and silver background.)