Select a Template Category:
Art And Crafts
Back To School
Barack Obama For President
Better Homes And Gardens
Big Award Checks
Buy Here Pay Here
Buy One Get One
Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
Commercial Real Estate
Do Not Block
Employee Of The Month
For Sale By Owner
Help U Sell Real Estate
Homes For Sale
Hours Of Operation
Its A Boy
Its A Girl
John L Scott
Land For Sale
Laundry Room Quotes
Living Room Quotes
Long And Foster
Mitt Romney For President
Newt Gingrich For President
Real Estate Com Realtors
Real Estate Riders
Realty One Group
Ron Paul For President
Scratch And Dent
Stark Company Realtors
Roadside Signs - Take Your Adverstising to the Streets
Custom Roadside Signs
All across the nation, along every road and highway you will find roadside signs advertising just about anything and everything. Here at TheSignChef.com, we can create every type of custom roadside sign, from traditional rectangular or square shaped signs to the most unique, custom shapes you can think of. We are able to do this because we specialize in a wide-range of outdoor sign materials including Aluminum, Dibond, Alumalite, Armour-Wood, Lighted Sign Faces, Coroplast, Banners, and many more. Whichever custom material you choose for your custom roadside signs, you'll never make a wrong turn with the TheSignChef.com!
- Wooden Signs
- Armour-Wood is your top choice if you are mounting your sign between two posts, as it has the highest rigid panel strength of all sign materials. The sign panel itself is made up of a solid wood core that is factory sealed with aluminum Armour-Plate shield on both sides.
- Dura-Wood is a less costly alternative to Armour-wood. Dura-Wood signs have a high quality MDO (Medium Density Overlay) plywood core and are factory sealed with a durable painted finish. Unlike its Armour-Wood counterpart, Dura-Wood can be cut into any custom shape, giving your sign a unique feel with added thickness.
- Sandblasted Redwood is shaped to provide a luxurious, dimensional sign. Redwood signs are available in 1.5 inch and 3 inch thickness.
- Metal Signs
- Aluminum signs are strong, light-weight and among the most durable of all sign materials. A custom Aluminum sign will never rot or deteriorate like a standard wooden sign and does not rust like steel or tin.
- Dibond is made from two factory-painted sheets of Aluminum that are permanently bonded to both sides of a high density plastic core.
- Alumalite is similar in construction to Dibond. Alumalite has two factory-painted sheets of aluminum permanently bonded to both sides of a corrugated plastic core.
- Sandblasted HDU is a lightweight and durable foam made especially for producing signs. HDU can be formed into dimensional custom signs similar to Redwood but as it is lighter it is often cheaper and easier to produce, ship, and install.
- Lighted Sign Faces come in 3 plastic families with different strength ratings. Great for updating or replacing the sign in an existing cabinet. We can produce custom replacement faces that you can simply slide into your existing structure. We can produce these as flat faced or Pan Molded to give your sign added dimension and interest.
- Coroplast is a great cost-effective option for outdoor roadside signs. It is a tough, waterproof, corrugated plastic sign material which resembles the appearance of plastic cardboard. Although Coroplast has a high tolerance for temperature extremes, it is not meant for long term outdoor use.
- Banners are one of the most popular and versatile types of signs available today and are well suited for outdoor use. Our banner's ability to hold up to rain and extreme hot and cold temperatures is unmatched in the industry!
- Mesh Banners are well-suited to areas with high winds. The mesh allows more light and visibility than traditional banners.
Common Roadside Signs
- Grand Opening
- Coming Soon
- Directional and Navigational
- Real Estate Signs
- Lawn Plaques
- Monument Signs
Materials available are:
- Sandblasted Redwood
Big or Small, We Do It All!
- While most sign companies are setting limits to what size your Roadside Sign can be, we are making them in every size.
- Just let us know, and we'll make sure to get you any size Roadside Sign you need.
- The most popular sizes available for custom Roadside Signs are as follows:
- 18" x 24"
- 24" x 24"
- 24" x 36"
- 36" x 48"
- 36" x 60"
- 36" x 72"
- 48" x 72"
- 48" x 96"
Available Design Options:
- PMS Color Match
- Brushed Silver Finish
- Brushed Gold Finish
- Polished Silver Finish
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
- Reflective Colors
- Trim Cap
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
- Our online pricing tool instantly calculates prices for signs of all types.
- At TheSignChef.com, shipping for all indoor and outdoor signs is free for orders within the continental US greater than $50 for ground and greater than $400 for freight.
- Orders outside the state of South Carolina are tax-free!
- We do offer quantity breaks at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000.
We offer more colors for Roadside Signs than anyone out there on the web!
- You can now choose from ANY color under the sun when designing your new signage.
- You can even choose a reflective color.
- Available in brushed silver finish, brushed gold finish, and polished silver finish.
- PMS Color Match available on most materials.
We custom cut more shapes than any other sign company!
- TheSignChef.com will cut your Roadside Signage to ANY custom shape.
- Pictured below are a few custom sign shapes, if you need a more unique shape, let us know.
Displaying Roadside Signage is easy!
- We offer installation kits and accessories that will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete!
- We offer a large variety of scroll brackets for hanging your new custom sign.
- We can drill holes to the top of your sign to simplify the hanging process.
- Selection of screw caps are available for a finished polished look.
- Largest selection of frames, stakes and posts.
If You Need Inspiration Check Out Our Templates for Ideas
Frequently Asked Questions
"How quickly can you construct a custom roadside sign?"
As soon as you approve the finished graphic online, your custom signs will dispatch within just 24-48 hours!
Large orders and unusual sign requests normally ship in 3-7 normal business days. If your order is time sensitive, please approve the exact turnaround time with Customer Service at 1-800-899-6272.
"Is it possible to help me with a rush order?"
We are well equipped with product and staff to manage rush orders for a variety of custom roadside signs. So if you find yourself in a bind and require your custom roadside signs fast, we'll try everything within our power to get you the signs you need, when you need it!
"Can I order custom-made signs online with any graphic I need?"
You certainly can!
You can get just about any design or color combination you can imagine.
"What is the minimum order for custom roadside signs?"
"Do you offer any quantity reductions?"
The more more signs you order, the less each and every one will cost you. This means that your roadside signs can reach a greater number of individuals for a more cost-efficient price!
"What if my signs arrives with a flaw... what can be done?"
If your custom roadside signs or another product shows up defective or includes manufacturing problems, please communicate with Customer Service via Live Chat or call us at 1-800-899-6272 immediately. Manufacturing defects fit in our Workmanship Guarantee, therefore we will replace your sign for free.
If you try to get us after business hours, you could e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you once business hours resume.