Nothing makes your boat feel like it was made for you than customization. And, vinyl lettering and graphics are the perfect way to customize your boat. We at TheSignChef.com can either use your custom design, or make one for you, that gives your boat the look you dreamed of.
Here are the key points to know about Custom Boat Lettering:
- Made with 2 millimeter Cast Vinyl that lasts up to 10 years
- Completely waterproof in fresh water or salt water
- Easily applied to any smooth and clean surface
- Individually cut letters that are pre-spaced so installation
is easy—even if it's your first time
- High tolerance for cold and hot weather temperature extremes
- Will be cut to meet your state's legal requirements
(It is your responsibility to check with local laws regarding
size requirements for your vessel)
Plus, Custom Boat Lettering is highly versatile
- You can get any size you want
- Cut into virtually any shape
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can be used
- And virtually any color you want
Can you really install Boat Graphics by yourself?
All of the boat graphics you receive will come pre-spaced together and ready to apply. You can optionally buy a vinyl application kit that will include all of the tools you will need to be successful. In addition, you will get step-by-step instructions that are so easy that anybody could do it on the first try.
If you still feel that feel like you may not be able to get it right the first time, we offer our Goof Proof Guarantee. For an additional 25% of your total cost, we’ll send replacement letters and logos for those you mess up. And, the shipping is free.
What's the next step?
The next step is to design and price your custom boat letters and numbers. Here at TheSignChef, we provide 2 convenient and free tools for designing your custom vinyl boat graphics. The first is a Self Service Option, our SignMagic Online Sign Design Software. The second is a Full-Service Option called Live Design, where our professional graphic designer can create your design for you, based on your suggestions and feedback!
And then there are 4 main variables that will affect your final price:
- The number of colors
- Level of complexity in the final design
- The overall size of the vinyl lettering and boat graphics
- And the grade of vinyl lettering you choose (standard, premium or reflective).