Related Search: Vinyl Truck Lettering, Pickup Truck Graphics, Vinyl Letters, Truck Signs, Online Sign Design
Fast Facts About Vinyl Truck Lettering & Graphics
Are you worried do-it-yourself vinyl lettering may be more trouble than it's worth?
How can you make absolutely sure you're not getting in over your head?
Knowing the ins and outs of what you might run into and what to lookout for will help you make the right decision.
Here are some of the most important points to know before you make a final decision:
- Vinyl lettering is one of the most versatile sign materials ever developed by the sign industry
- The vinyl sign material will readily stick to virtually any smooth surface on your truck.
- Your truck door
- Lower door panels
- Truck bed
- The tailgate
- Front license plate
- Real Window Glass
- And even along the top of the front windshield.
- The vinyl material itself comes in hundreds of different shades and colors
- It can be cut into virtually any letter or logo shape you can imagine.
- Standard Grade Vinyl Signs usually last 3 years or less outdoors
- Premium Grade Vinyl Sign Material can easily last 6-10 Years Outdoors
(Extremely hot or cold climates require the unmatched durability of premium grade vinyl.)
- Jumbo sized vinyl letters are available in one-piece - up to 48" tall
- Vinyl lettering is surprisingly easy to install, provided you have the right tools. Our Vinyl Magic Application Tool Kit is included with fully illustrated instructions!
- No extra charge to cut vinyl truck signs to a custom or "odd" size
(If you don't see the exact size you need, online and offline assistance is readily available.)
- For greater visibility at night, reflective vinyl graphics are popular
(We use the same reflective vinyl sign material used on STOP signs.)
"What's the next step?"
The next step is to design and price your custom truck lettering. Here at TheSignChef, we provide 2 convenient and free tools for designing your custom vinyl truck graphics. The first is a Self Service Option, our SignMagic Online Sign Design Software. The second is a Full Service Option called Live Design, where our professional graphic designer can create your design for you, based off your your suggestions and feedback!
And then there are 4 main variables that will affect your final price:
- The number of colors
- Level of complexity in the final design
- Overall size of the vinyl lettering and truck graphics
- And the grade of vinyl lettering you choose (standard, premium or reflective).
Designing your own custom pick up truck lettering and graphics is easy!
This video will demonstrate how to use SignMagic to create graphics and lettering to fit your specific make and model truck!
The vinyl truck sign material comes in hundreds of colors and can be cut into any custom shape or letter!