Say it with Signage!
Every business has something to say to its customers – and signage is the perfect way to say it! Whether it’s the “please wait to be seated” sign in your favorite restaurant, or the “no smoking, please” sign on the bedside table of your hotel room, you are inundated with printed messages every day, everywhere you go. Your business is no different. What messages do you have to communicate to your market? What do you find yourself (or your team) saying all the time that a sign could say for you?
Here are some creative ways to say it with signage:
- “Someone will be with you shortly” Does your receptionist wear several hats that require her to move around a lot? If she’s not at her desk, who greets your customers? Design a welcome sign! A visible, courteous sign that acknowledges their presence prevents them from feeling abandoned or ignored. It’s great for customer service!
- “We appreciate your positive feedback” – How important are testimonials to your business? Don’t you love it when customers say great things about you? And, aren’t you thankful when they make positive suggestions for improvement? Why not have a place in your waiting room or reception area where customers can share their thoughts? Mount this sign on the wall, over a table with a “testimonial book” or a cork board. It will serve 2 purposes – allow customers to give their positive feedback and also read the positive feedback back from others. Both are quite beneficial to you!
- “You are important to us” What a better way to say “thank you” to your customers than a sign that always reminds them how valuable they are to your business? This sign communicates clearly that they are a priority. It’s a great reminder to the customers and to your staff!
- “Work hard. Play harder!” What’s your corporate culture? Do you have a fun environment? Is it studious? Energetic? Service-oriented? Use indoor signage to remind your team what your company stands for in a fun and simple way (because, just in case you didn’t know, no one reads the 5 paragraph mission statement). “We care.” “We strive for excellence.” “They make it fast. We make it faster!” Say it with signage!
- “Place your order here” Directional signs are always appreciated, especially in a busy establishment. Put up signage that tells your customers where to go and what to do. It saves them the embarrassment of not knowing and prevents you from having to verbally say it each time someone walks in the door. “The line starts here” “Nursery this way” “Patient check-in” “Please wait to be seated” – all great examples of courteous directives.
What do you communicate often to your customers or staff? Wouldn’t it help to not have to say it as often? Why not say it with signage? Small custom signs are relatively inexpensive, but they make a huge impact. Be creative. Every business has something to say, including yours!
Products in Article
Aluminum Signs, Large & Small, Custom Printed, We Ship Them All.
Custom Door Signs
Custom Acrylic Signs
Indoor Hanging Signs
Indoor Wall Signs