Free Shipping for Outdoor Signs in Red Wing MN!
Outdoor Signs Red Wing MN - Free Shipping to Minnesota
Free Shipping on Outdoor Signs to Red Wing, Minnesota!
No matter how LARGE the sign!
And we can make them BIG! In fact, we can customize your outdoor signage any way you want. We have an extensive range of fully customizable signage options — more than any other sign company! PLUS our clients have complete access to our unique online tools, three-pronged customer service package, premium triple guarantee, and more!
And not only do you get completely free shipping onto Red Wing, we'll save you money right up front by paying your sales tax for you!
Ready to get started? Use our online pricing tool to see your pricing options right away OR begin designing your sign now.
What kinds of outdoor signs are there?
– These are available in many different materials, but wood is the most common. 3D letters can be quite large, so they can be very visible from far away. Plus, they are durable and will help you achieve a very corporate look.
– Aluminum signs are very strong, yet lightweight. Aluminum is the thinnest of all metal sign composites.
– Alumalite is a metal sign panel made of a corrugated plastic core sandwiched between 2 aluminum sign boards.
– Dibond is a metal sign composite made of an aluminum sign board sealed to both sides of a solid plastic core.
– ARMOUR-Wood is a metal sign panel made of a solid wood center sandwiched between 2 aluminum sign boards. This is the strongest metal sign composite.
– Coroplast signs are made of a strong corrugated plastic, and it's hollow plastic flutes make it an extremely lightweight sign material. They are waterproof, making them preferable to foam core mounting board, and are more durable and professional looking than poster board.
– These classic wooden signs are still popular for several reasons. They are very strong and weather resistant. Our in-house wood is specially made rot-safe.
– Although these are 2 completely different materials (one natural and one man-made), they look pretty similar. Both of these sign materials boast a very professional, 3D look. HDU is a bit cheaper, but redwood signs are stronger.
– A-frames (also known as sandwich boards) are sleek looking and are a simple-to-install way to display your outdoor signs in town plazas or on sidewalks in front of your store or business. We have a wide variety of styles and sizes.
– If you already have a lighted sign cabinet and would like to update it, you can order a replacement sign face that inserts into your existing lighted sign cabinet.
– Giant, lighted letters, often used by grocery stores and restaurants, are sure to attract customers. They are dimensional and are effective night and day. Channel letters are available in almost any font, size or color.
Want Help Choosing?
If you would like assistance choosing exactly which type of outdoor sign material is best for your particular needs, our sign specialists are glad to share their expertise and assist you with your decision. Or if you would, our Online Material Selection Wizard will ask you a few simple questions — the same questions our sign specialists would ask you over the phone — to help you pinpoint the best material for your project!
What are the most popular types for custom outdoor signs in Red Wing?
Sometimes, all you want is the bottom line!
Our onlineinstantly calculates the exact prices on outdoor signs and shows you quanity discounts, while letting you compare this product to other outdoor sign material alternatives!
And don't forget…at TheSignChef, shipping and handling forin Red Wing, Minnesota is free, and there's no sales tax!
We use more colors for outdoor signs than any other sign shop on the web!
At TheSignChef, you can choose ANY color imaginable when designing your new outdoor signage. You can even choose a reflective color!
Specialty metal finishes including brushed gold or silver and mirror gold or silver are available in a standard .040"thickness. Or if you would like a thicker sign in these finishes, you can order such sign in our sign composite, which is made up of two aluminum sheets attached on either side of a solid plastic core.
Big or Small, We Do It All!
We offer an almost unlimited number of sizes for outdoor signs. Depending on what material you choose to use, your outdoor sign can be as big as you can imagine.
We custom cut more shapes for outdoor signs than any other sign company!
Unlike most sign companies who only cut outdoor signs into standard shapes, TheSignChef will cut your outdoor signage into ANY custom shape you want! We cut uniquely shaped signs each day!
Below you can see some popular shapes to get your creative juices flowing. And if you want an outdoor sign in an even more unique shape, just let us know. We'll make sure you get exactly the outdoor sign that you want!
Displaying your outdoor signs is not as complicated as you might think! We offerthat will help you mount your new sign to wood, metal, stucco, brick masonry or concrete surfaces! Or if you would like to hang your outdoor sign, just let us know. We can drill holes to your sign to make the hanging process simple!
"I just wanted to write and let you know that your website made it so simple to design a sign online, my final design draft was sent for my approval very quickly, and my sign shipped so fast and got here in plenty of time for our anniversary.
The whole process was pleasant and efficient, and your customer service is great. I will order from you in the future when I need another sign. Thanks again for the great service."
"At first I thought that I would never be able to pick a sign material but then I called and Tim helped me choose the best one for my need.
I didn't know that there were so many different types of sign materials! Thank you so much for all of your helpful information."
Until next time,
Frequently Asked Questions About Outdoor Signs in Red Wing
There are a lot of choices when it comes to outdoor signs and this can feel overwhelming. But more choices simply means you will find the exact sign for your needs. We have 25 years of experience assisting people with their signaeg needs. The best way to get started is to use our— an easy online tool that will ask you a couple of questions — the very questions our sign specialists would ask you over the phone or in person — and then it points you to the best type of sign material for your Red Wing Outdoor Sign.
If you need design assistance, you can use one of our 3 simple ways to create your outdoor sign: Live Design, Sign Magic, and Order Express.
- Live Design lets you see what's on our expert graphic designer's monitor as they create your design, You can give them your ideas and feedback on the phone while you watch. Most sign companies charge a fee for design assistance, but at TheSignChef, there is no charge or obligation to purchase
- Sign Magic online design center lets you create your own design from the comfort of your own home. No graphic design experience is necessary to successfully design a sign in Sign Magic!
- Order Express allows you to check out by simply uploading any existing sign designs you may already have prepared, or you can simply tell us what you want your sign to look like and we will create a design for you! We'll then send you a proof or design based on your specifactions. In this proof, you'll see your design exactly as it will appear on your sign — before your sign is built. You will also receive a check-list that'll ensure that you get exactly what you want. You can make unlimited changes to your proof at no extra charge It's simple!
Our sign specialists are happy to help you choose the correct size for your particular needs. They can be reached by telephone (1-800-899-6272) or on Live Chat from 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week. Or simply use our online Letter-Sizing Calculator which scientifically determines which letter size is best for your outdoor sign.
Shipping outdoor signs to Red Wing, MN is absolutely free, even for very large signs! And there is no sales tax charge! This means that you'll save big right up front!
We offer several types of custom finish to protect your outdoor sign and make it last longer. This extra finishing helps protect all types of signs from even the harshest weather conditions. Our premium grade finish is rated to last 6-8 years outside and includes a UV protective laminate to help retain the bright colors in your outdoor signs Red Wing MN.
You can learn about sign finishing options under the "Durability" category in our Pricing Calculator. Or, simply ask one of our sign specialists, and they will help you choose the ideal finishing for your particular needs.
All of our sign materials are made of professional quality. Ultimately, it's the design on the sign that gives it that professional look. You can useto create your professional sign design with the help of our in-house graphic designers for free. Their know-how and your vision will combine to create that high-end, professional look you've been dreaming of.
We make custom outdoor signs fast!
As soon as you approve your final design and order specifications, your outdoor sign will ship to Red Wing, MN within just 24-48 hours!
Large quantity orders and special sign requests usually ship within 3-7 business days. If you are on a timeline, please confirm the exact turnaround time with our Service Specialists at 1-800-899-6272.
Are you concerned that your custom outdoor signage may not turn out the way you want?
After all, we're probably hundreds of miles away from you so how can you be sure your order will turn out right? Fortunately, it takes only seconds to send full-color custom outdoor sign designs from our computer to yours since e-mails travel so fast.
Upon order approval, here’s how what will happen with your order:
- First, your signage order goes straight to the Art Department
- Our experienced Graphic Designer will then email you a proof
(a “proof” is a picture of what your sign will look like)
- Once you review the layout, let us know if you'd like to see any changes, and …
- If you have any changes, we'll e-mail you proofs as needed until you’re completely happy with your design.
Yes! Every Minnesota outdoor sign order comes with a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee
Sometimes, we make mistakes. We are only human after all. But isn't it how a business handles a mistake that counts? So in a rare occasion that we overloop something on your order, we'll bend over backwards to make you happy. We stand behind our work with a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
We will promptly replace any product that is defective in workmanship or that is different from what you approved. And for your trouble, you will even get a very pleasant surprise gift.